How we will deal with your complaint
Your complaint will be passed to a member of staff who can best address the problem. If you not satisfied with the outcome we would request your complaint be submitted in writing to the Branch Manager.
- On receipt of your written complaint we will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours and endeavour to respond in full within 7 working days. If we are unable to resolve your complain within this timescale we will write to you to explain any delay and inform you of the current position.
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 2 weeks, we will write to you again with details of the current position.
- If you are still dis-satisfied with the decision you may refer your complaint to the Managing Director. Your complaint will then be reviewed with any supporting evidence and a final decision issued to you within 10 working days.
- When we have completed our investigations, we will issue a final response, setting out the action we are taking.
- If you are still dis-satisfied with the decision you may submit a written complaint to the Property ombudsman, the details of whom are listed below:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Tel: 01722 333 306